As we continue to grow, we continue to seek strong talent and innovators. We are currently seeking an Engagement Strategist (Media Supervisor).
The Engagement Strategist (Media Supervisor) is responsible for identification of problems/challenges as developing strategies to address them. This role leads and monitors day to day client activities, and manages workloads to established timelines. This role also provides a tactical voice to the client in order to maintain and refine overall strategies.
We are seeking individuals who have proven that they are disciplined business leaders, media innovators and most importantly team leaders.
In addition, this role is responsible to support business improvement by meeting personal and departmental goals and objectives timely and effectively.
Our desired skills and experience? Please review carefully.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of media strategy (current title should be Sr. Planner or greater).
- Digital experience preferred.
- Experience managing multiple clients, multiple departmental teams.
- Exposure to planning all media channels, both nationally and locally.
- Exposure and experience with business analytics.
- Solid background working with traditional media planning/buying within an agency environment.
- Strong experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution is a requirement.
- Strong negotiation skills and multi-media integrated packages experience.
We are not seeking “seat fillers.” We are seeking that talent which will help us grow and, in turn, we expect to help you grow and be successful as well.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.
Our process will review all applicants. Those meeting our criteria will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us, it means this was not the right role. But we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We believe in hiring human beings. The best and the most talented. Human beings are of any race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status. In other words – we do not discriminate. We welcome diversity of all kinds; it keeps us smart and growing and able to provide unfair advantages for our clients.