We are seeking a Group Media Director.
The Group Director of Consumer Engagement (Media) is responsible for leadership and overall management of staff groups, setting strategic direction and maintaining senior-level client contact. This role is responsible for long-term business building for key clients, high-level collaboration in the agency, assisting in staff recruitment, development, management, and working on select new business initiatives. This role will maintain a visible presence promoting our philosophies in the group, agency, and industry.
Our desired skills and experience?
Please review carefully.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising.
Skills and Experience :
- 10 years in media department (current title should be AMD or greater).
- Digital experience preferred.
- Experience managing multiple clients, multiple departmental teams.
- Exposure and experience with business analytics.
- Experience in pitching new business.
- Experience in personnel administration, staffing, recruitment, and training.
- Strong brand and retail planning experience with integrated budgets.
- Experience planning media (national and local).
- Solid experience demonstrating leadership in new business activities, including being part of the presentation team.
- Client-facing involvement where web assignments reside at the agency.
- Proven passion, drive and active knowledge for new and emerging media and future planning.
- Proven leadership abilities with experience in managing large dynamic teams.
- Strong background across Media and Consumer Engagement.
We are not seeking “seat fillers.” We are seeking that talent which will help us grow and, in turn, we expect to help you grow and be successful as well.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.
Our process will review all applicants. Those meeting our criteria will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us, it means this was not the right role. But we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We believe in hiring human beings. The best and the most talented. Human beings are of any race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status. In other words – we do not discriminate. We welcome diversity of all kinds; it keeps us smart and growing and able to provide unfair advantages for our clients.