We are seeking an Engagement Planner for our Consumer Engagement (Media) team.
Overall, the role would be responsible for developing and managing the implementation of our Consumer Engagement plans. You’ll also be responsible for the administration, financial management, reporting and optimization recommendations/ implementation. Other responsibilities include development of POVs based on media valuation, budget tracking and management, and maintaining good vendor relationships.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of digital media planning and program management experience (current title should be Assistant Planner or greater).
- Solid background working with traditional media planning/buying within an agency environment, as well as the specifications outlined above.
- Strong mathematical abilities required.
- Exposure to planning all media channels, both nationally and locally preferred.
- Exposure and experience with core planning tools and systems.
- Strong experience delivering programs from hypothetical to flawless real world execution is a requirement.
- Strong negotiation skills and multi-media integrated packages experience.
We are not seeking “seat fillers.” We are seeking that talent which will help us grow and, in turn, we expect to help you grow and be successful as well.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.